is a large elegant Victorian building which exudes an air of calm and peacefulness. It was built in 1883 and retains much of its original character and features. It has been awarded 5 AA yellow stars
, placing it within the top 10% of all 5 star rated guest accommodation. Ideally situated in the centre of town
we are just 2-3 minutes from the coast, 5-10 minutes from the South West Coastal Path and 15 minutes from the Valley Of The Rocks all walking.We are also an excellent base for exploring North Devon
, being set on the edge of Exmoor National Park and 20 miles from Minehead, Barnstaple, Ilfracombe, Woolacombe and Croyde.
Relax on our terraces or take in our beautiful and mature landscaped gardens, which passing strangers often stop to photograph!Free private parking and wireless internet.
*Special Offer* - Stay for 5 nights commencing on a Sunday between 30th Sept and 25th Oct and only pay for 4!
Please note: We are shut from the 29th Oct 2007 until 3rd March 2008.