United Airlines offers transpacific sale fares
3 September 2009
United Airlines is offering fantastic return economy class flights on transpacific routes from Australia to the US. Fly United Airlines to Los Angeles from $937* including taxes or to New York from $1124* including taxes.
- Sydney to Los Angeles and San Francisco from $615 plus taxes of $339*
- Sydney to New York return from $795 plus taxes of $339*
- Melbourne to Los Angeles from $615 plus taxes of $322*
- Melbourne to San Francisco from $615 plus taxes of $341*
- Melbourne to New York from $795 plus taxes of $329*
Alison Espley, General Manager Australia and New Zealand, United Airlines said:
"United Airlines is 100% committed to the Australian market and dedicated to providing customers extremely competitive fares."
This offer is available for ticketing until 30 June 2009 and for departures between 02 July - 30 November 2009.
* Taxes subject to change until time of booking.
Conditions: Ticketing must be completed within 72 hours after reservation when purchasing from your local AFTA travel agent or, at time of booking via unitedairlines.com.au; or by 30 June 2009; whichever comes first.