Travel Indochina goes back to the future
13 October 2009
Leading Asia specialist, Travel Indochina has announced the launch of its latest Small Group Journeys brochure. Focusing on its area of specialism - Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos – and now expanding further into India, Thailand, China and Japan, the tours featured in the 2010/11 brochure are better value than ever.
The cost of tours, across all countries, has been significantly reduced this year – by almost 25% in some cases – bringing pricing back to that of 2005/6! In addition to these fantastic savings, all entrance fees are now included in the brochure prices, frequent departures have been maintained, and some new super low season prices have been introduced across many destinations.
Travel Indochina’s Asia-based product team has worked hard to negotiate the best possible local rates for the Small Group Journeys. By passing on these reductions to the customer, the tours retain their key points of difference without compromising on quality, and provide excellent value for money.
Travel Indochina’s emphasis is on taking travellers to see and experience the ‘real’ Asia and, as such, its itineraries stand out from the crowd.
With the combination of a western tour leader as well as a local guide, small groups (maximum 16 travellers in Indochina), good standard accommodation (with the option of upgrading on certain departures), thoughtfully constructed itineraries and fantastic price reductions in 2010, there has never been a better time to book a Travel Indochina Small Group Journey.
Chris Orme, Travel Indochina’s general manager comments on the new brochure: “In the new Small Group Journeys brochure we have lowered our prices wherever possible. In some cases, prices are now as low as they were in 2005, falling by up to 25% from last year! However, a key point of difference for Travel Indochina is our commitment to innovation and retention of our ‘special touches’, so despite lowering our prices we have refused to compromise on quality.
"Our passionate Asia-based team and local knowledge ensures that our travellers can always trust that they will see beyond the tourist sites of the destination, which can really make a difference to what is usually someone’s only visit to a country.”
Key highlights of the new 2010/11 brochure:
- Significant price reductions across all countries – almost 25% on some tours – and in some cases pricing is back to what it was in 2005/06! The combination of price reductions and key points of difference makes Travel Indochina’s Small Group Journeys excellent value for money.
- All entrance fees now included in the price for all Small Group Journeys.
- Frequent departures have been maintained and some new super low season rates have been introduced across many destinations.
- Five brand new journeys added in Laos, Cambodia and India.
- 10 Small Group Journeys only available via the website – all with specialised content.
For more information visit travelindochina.co.uk.