Thomson Airways announces low fares for summer
3 September 2009
Thomson Airways is currently offering great low fares flights for summer 2009 (1 May – 31 October), as well as a special deal offering up to 50% off long haul Premium upgrades, meaning holidaymakers can upgrade to Premium luxury from just £99 per person, return.
Customers can book these flights in the knowledge that their money is safe as all Thomson Airways flights are now ATOL protected.
Thomson Airways’ Premium service provides a number of additional benefits which include:
- At least 36 inch seat pitch
- Priority check in and boarding
- Dedicated Premium cabin crew
- Four course Aldo Zilli meal
- Pre-take off drink and complimentary drinks throughout the flight (excludes champagne)
- Choice of at least 12 movies and 10 interactive games
- In-flight entertainment on a personal nine inch seat back screen, with individual control over what you watch
Examples of these fantastic flight offers include:
- Florida from £349 per person return economy, or upgrade to premium for an extra £99 return, departing from London Gatwick airport
- Cancun, Mexico, from £519 per person economy, or upgrade to Premium for an extra £149 return, departing from East Midlands airport
- Maldives from £599 per person economy, or upgrade to Premium for an extra £219 return, departing from Manchester airport
Lowest prices are sure to sell out fast for peak summer holiday, so customers should book early to bag the best deals. All prices are return, valid for a 14-night stay, for travel between 1 May – 31 October 2009.
For further information or to book, visit Thomson.co.uk/flights.