New hotel offers autumn incentives in Puglia
3 September 2009
To celebrate the recent opening of Borgobianco in Puglia the hotel is launching ‘Field to Fork’ - a new package for the corporate and incentive markets.
The two-night package, which launches on 1 September 2009, costs from €515pp* (c. £446), based on single occupancy and a minimum group of ten. Discounts of up to 30% available dependent on group size.
Set in the heel of Italy’s boot, in Puglia’s Itria Valley and overlooking the Adriatic Sea, Borgobianco’s rustic charm provides an excellent venue for any business or group with its fully equipped, state-of-the-art conference facilities and 48 well appointed guest rooms and suites. Using the hotel’s home grown produce, locally caught fresh fish and meats from the local market, the Field to Fork includes:
- A tour of the hotels gardens with head chef Gianmichele Pagone
- The selection of the hotel’s fresh produce to use for cooking
- Team cooking – creating a Puglian dish from scratch
- Cooking demonstration of typical Puglian dishes by the head chef
- Olive oil tasting
- Two-nights bed and breakfast and dinner one night
Easily accessible, the hotel is just 30 minutes and 50 minutes respectively from Bari and Brindisi airports which are served by BA and Ryanair. To book visit borgobianco.it.
*GBP rate is based on 1 EUR = 0.865015 GBP.