Monarch launches new look website
7 October 2009
Award winning travel group Monarch has launched a new version of its website, monarch.co.uk, with a whole new look and feel as well as added functionality, making it even easier to find the lowest fares and book Monarch Flights, Monarch Holidays and Monarch Hotels.
As well as a re-design to bring the website inline with Monarch’s latest brand and advertising designs, the site also features a range of developments including a merged booking search form, which offers easy access to flights, holidays and hotels searches direct from the homepage.
Other new features that make availability searches and bookings even easier include:
- Predictive text destination search for holidays and hotels – as part of the destination is typed in to the search form a list of options are presented
- Date choice clearly highlighted as to when flights or holidays are on sale – meaning no time wasted in selecting dates where flights or holidays are unavailable
- Additional pricing on destination, region and resort pages enabling customers to clearly view the lowest prices for Monarch flights, holidays and hotels whilst researching a destination
- Price grids on the homepage to view sample destination prices and the functionality to click through to the search results for these prices
- Improved destination content and information on all sections of the site
Commenting on the new website, managing director of Monarch flights and holidays, Liz Savage said, “Monarch.co.uk is a one-stop-shop for booking flights, holidays and hotels and the new booking search form makes searching and booking all of these elements much easier and quicker direct from the homepage.
“Customers spend a lot of time researching their holidays/ travel plans and comparing prices to ensure they are getting the best value for money before they book. The new functionalities on the re-launched website will reduce the time spent carrying out their searches and will also enable them to clearly see where our lowest prices are available.”
Monarch operates scheduled and charter flights from a number of UK airports, including Birmingham, London Gatwick, London Luton and Manchester. Scheduled flights operate to destinations throughout Spain, Portugal, Cyprus and Gibraltar, whilst charter services operate worldwide. In addition to flights, Monarch also now offers a huge range of great value holidays, accommodation options, car hire and travel insurance, all of which can be booked via monarch.co.uk.
For further information or to book Monarch flights, Monarch Holidays or Monarch Hotels, visit monarch.co.uk.