Fairytales do come true at The Levin
23 September 2009
The Levin Hotel is offering to pamper brides to be, at this exclusive 12-bedroom boutique hotel in the heart of Knightsbridge, and take away the stress of searching for that perfect wedding dress.
As part of a couture wedding dress service, Saint-Hill & Von Basedow the only British Couture house currently showing their collections during Paris Haute Couture week (One of Saint-Hill’s designs was chosen as a favourite of the late HRH Princess Diana) will create your dream wedding gown for that special day in the comfort of your very own suite, visiting you for your personal private fittings at The Levin.
Sip Champagne and let your heart’s desire flow whilst Saint-Hill & Von Basedow help turn you into a fairy tale princess. Whether you choose a dream dress of Italian Duchess Satin embellished with hundreds of hand beaded Swarovski crystals or a precious French Lace on ivory silk with an ‘endless’ train - the choice is yours with expert advice of the designers themselves to attend to your every wish.
This incredible couture wedding dress fairytale stay at The Levin is priced £8,500 and includes:
- 4 separate occasions of exclusive use of the Levin’s top floor which consists of a Junior Suite and an Executive Double room, with a stay of one night per visit
- Continental breakfast is included for up to 4 people
- Complimentary use of the in room champagne bar
- £4,500 of the rate goes towards the dress
- Exclusive ‘one on one’ consultations with the couturiers Saint Hill and Von Basedow.
The four separate occasions consist of:
- An initial meeting is arranged to discuss style, materials, fabric, drawings and taking of measurements etc. An estimate will hereafter be sent to the client.
- A second meeting is organised around the fitting of a toile (trial dress in cotton).
- A third meeting involves a fitting in fabric.
- A fourth meeting is arranged for the final fitting of the dress.
Brides to be should allow approximately 6 months for entire experience and making of the gown.
The appointments will take place within the privacy of the Levin Suite or alternatively at the Saint Hill & Von Basedow Atelier in Chelsea. Gowns from Saint-Hill & Von Basedow start from £4,500 for Couture to a size and £8,000 for Haute Couture made to measure. Various package options are available.
On request appointments with makeup artists, hair stylists and beauty therapists can be organised. Recommendations for wedding shoes can also be organised. Further enjoy a relaxing dinner at the 2 Star Michelin Capital Restaurant at the next door Capital Hotel. Both hotels are owned by Mr David Levin.
To visit Saint Hill &Von Basedow go to: sainthill-vonbasedow.com
For hotel reservations, see thelevinhotel.co.uk.