Enjoy an Indian summer for less on Jersey
19 September 2009
Prolong the summer and enjoy fantastic savings at the acclaimed Hotel De France in Jersey. From 25th September until the 31st October 2009 the Hotel De France is offering a fabulous 25% discount per night on all shared occupancy or family room bookings (this offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion).
Few venues can match the splendour and versatility of the Hotel de France. Overlooking and within walking distance of the town centre and coast of St. Helier, Hotel de France will deliver a luxurious, quiet and relaxing retreat for your memorable stay on the wonderful island of Jersey and is perfect for an enjoyable short break or an active family holiday with many local island attractions only minutes away including the famous Jersey Zoo, championship golf courses and breathtaking beaches.
Hotel de France is home to the Ayush Wellness Spa – voted OK Magazine’s top 7 ‘Best Hotel Spas in Europe’. Ayush, promises to bring body and soul back into balance through Ayurveda, the oldest healing science known to man dating back some 6,000 years. Ayush provides the ultimate lifestyle concept for travellers and guests looking for balance amidst today’s fast paced lifestyle.
The Ayush journey is a tailored, personal one, beginning with a consultation from the resident Ayurvedic physician to determine your Dosha (character type). Once existing Doshas are identified, guests are then taken on a progressive journey interspersed with traditional Indian therapies, professional advice, herbal teas and cuisine cooked according to your Dosha type; all allowing for a life-enhancing experience that benefits the body and mind long-term.
Top reasons to visit Hotel De France:
- Extend the summer, Jersey’s climate is on average 2° - 4° degrees warmer than mainland UK.
- Rainfall is less, with an average of 84cm a year, mostly in the winter months
- Sea temperatures average 63° F in deep water in the summer months.
- Experience an Indian Summer with a selection of summer Ayurvedic treatments taking your mind on a blissful journey.
- Sample the breathtaking cuisine at the island’s first contemporary Indian fusion restaurant, Saffrons housed within the Hotel de France.
- Enjoy the Mediterranean feel on the island where road signs are in French, boulangeries and cafés are on street corners, and there is a relaxed vibe and outdoorsy lifestyle.
For further information and bookings, visit defrance.co.uk.