Enjoy a sailing holiday this autumn with Dream Marine
9 October 2009
Dream Marine is offering a range of great deals on sailing holidays this autumn, with choices available throughout the Caribbean, Europe, Seychelles and Thailand.
There are bareboat options available for experienced sailors and if you want to simply relax or would like to learn from a professional, choose a skippered or crewed option.
- Enjoy a week of sailing the stunning British Virgin Islands, aboard Harmony 47, a traditional 10 berth, four cabin yacht. From 24th October 2009, you can pick up your yacht in Tortola and experience a true sailing experience in a location well known for its excellent waters and spectacular scenery. A week long holiday costs just £1,454 for a bareboat or to add a skipper who will take care of all your sailing it costs £2,470. The price does not include flights, fuel or food.
- A week long sailing holiday in the tax free haven of St Martin is available from only £1,638 when you hire Lagoon 380, a speedy catamaran which sleeps up to 10 people. St Martin is perfect for novice sailors owing to its huge lagoon. This holiday is available from 24th October. The price does not include flights, fuel or food.
- If the French Riviera is more your style then the resort of Bormes les Mimosas offers excellent sailing facilities with a historical landscape to explore. A week here from 24th October is available from as little as £938. This is based on the hire of Bavaria 36, a traditional 37ft sailing yacht which can sleep up to six guests. Prices does not include flights, fuel or food.
- Malta offers a great place to sail, especially if as part of your holiday you intend to spend some time exploring the wrecks around the coastline. Dream Marine is offering a seven night holiday aboard Bavaria 46 from only £1,200 based on travel from 24th October. Bavaria 46 is a 10 berth yacht with four cabins. The price does not include flights, fuel or food.
- Alternatively why not base yourself out of Turkey’s premier party resort of Bodrum. From only £1,184 for seven nights, you can enjoy a half-term break aboard Bavaria 42. The classic sailing yacht can accommodate up to 10 people, making it ideal for a group of friends. The price is based on holidays commencing on 24th October and does not include flights, fuel and food.
- Venturing further afield, enjoy a romantic sailing holiday through the pristine Seychelles, commencing on Praslin, the second largest of the islands. A seven night holiday aboard Harmony 47 costs from £2,013, excluding flights, fuel and food. Harmony 47 features four cabins meaning you can share the cost with other friends or couples, allowing plenty of time for everyone to take part in sailing the yacht. Price is based on holidays commencing on 24th October.
- Finally, head to Phuket, Thailand and enjoy a seven night break from 24th October aboard Fountaine Pajot Athena 38. This 38ft catamaran costs £2,400 per week and sleeps up to ten people. The price does not include flights, fuel or food.
All yachts are available to book through Dream Marine. For more information and specifications visit dream-marine.com.
Please note that all above prices are quoted for departures on October 24th, 2009 and do not include flights, fuel or food. Also all prices are quoted for Bareboat hire. For skippered and crewed yachts please call Dream Marine for a personalised quote.