Easter skiing in France
3 September 2009
Skiweekends.com has availability on a choice of Easter ski breaks by coach or by air to Brides les Bains and Chamonix, with prices from as little as £269 per person.
Coach breaks - Brides:
- Departing 9 April, three days' skiing is £269 with two nights' half-board at the three-star Club Hotel Verseau
- Same departure date, four days' skiing is £299 with three nights' half-board
- Departing 4 and 11 April, enjoy six days on the slopes and five-nights' half-board for £329
For Brides, children aged three-11 years sharing parents' room receive 20 per cent discount.
Coach breaks - Chamonix:
- Departing 9 April, four days' skiing and three nights with breakfast at the lively, two-star Hotel Vert is £359.
- Same departure for 10 days' skiing and nine nights B&B is £409.
All prices are per person, based on two sharing, inclusive of return luxury coach travel (departure points are London Victoria, Thurrock, Maidstone and Folkestone), plus free transport of ski equipment.
Breaks by air:
Easter short breaks by air to Brides and Chamonix are available departing 9 April at £499 per person (twin share) for four days' skiing and four nights' half-board, with return flights from Gatwick or London City and transfers.
For more information and bookings, log on to Skiweekends.com.