Torrdarach is our beautiful B&B in the famous Highland Perthshire town of Pitlochry. Built in 1901, the house is situated on a quiet elevated corner, only a few hundred metres off the high street on the edge of the Conservation Area.
All of our bedrooms are en-suite and...[more]
Facilities in the new look bedrooms include:
- Sealy beds - we have invested in some fantastic new beds from Sealy. These are American designed beds made in the UK. While we understand that the comfort of a bed is a personal thing, we have chosen a top of the range medium-firm mattress from the Sealy contract range and we donβt think you will be disappointed. They have a very luxurious feel! You should wake up ready for breakfast.
- At least one easy chair.
- Solid oak furniture.
- LCD television with integrated DVD player.
- Tea and coffee making facilities - a range of teas and coffee is provided.
- Fresh milk on request.
- Thermos of iced water.
- Scottish Fine Soaps - sea Kelp range of toiletries.
- Salon-style hairdryer.
- The all important full-length mirror!
- Blackout lined curtains.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access.
- Books, magazines and local interest reading material.
- Folder with suggested activities and restaurant recommendations.